Monday, May 12, 2008

DAILY PRAYER COVERING - (Psalm 91)

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I bind, rebuke and bring to no effect all division; discord; disunity; strife; anger; wrath; murder; criticism; condemnation; pride; envy; jealousy; gossip; slander; evil speaking; complaining; lying; false teaching; false gifts; false manifestations; lying signs and wonders; poverty; fear of lack; fear spirits; murmuring spirits; complaining spirits; hindering spirits; retaliatory spirits; deceiving spirits; religious spirits; occult spirits; witchcraft spirits; including Jezebel, Delilah and Apollyon and spirits of antichrist.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I bind all curses that have been spoken against me. I bless those who curse me and pray for those who despitefully use me. I bind all spoken judgments made against me and judgments I have made against others. I bind the power of negative words from others and I bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit, whether psychic, soul force, witchcraft or counterfeit tongues that have been prayed against me. I am God’s child. I resist the devil in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God and I take authority over this day in Jesus name. Let it be prosperous for me, let me walk in Your love Lord.

The Holy Spirit leads and guides me today. In the power of the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I am able to discern between the righteous and the wicked. I take authority over satan and all his demons and those people who are influenced by them. I declare satan is under my feet and shall remain there. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am God’s property. In the name of Jesus I say to you satan, you are bound from my family, my mind, my body, my home and my finances. I confess that I am healed and whole. I flourish, am long lived, stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, full of peace, patience and love. Whatsoever I set my hands to do shall prosper for God supplies all my needs. I have all authority over you satan and all your demons and demonic beasts of the field.

Lord God, I pray for the ministry You have for me. Anoint me O God for all You have called me to do for You. I call forth divine appointments, open doors of opportunity, God-ordained encounters and ministry positions.

I claim a hedge of Your protection around me throughout this day and night and I ask You O God, in the name of Jesus, to dispatch angels to surround us today and to put them throughout our house, around our premises, our car, our souls and our bodies. I ask Your Holy angels to protect all that we own from any intrusion and to protect me and my family from any harmful demonic or other physical or mental attacks.

I ask this prayer in the powerful name of my risen Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, AMEN!

dIS bE yOUR hOMIE
jAZZ

No comments: